Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Twitter App on my Nexus One...

While waiting for my delayed flight I tried using the Twitter App on my Nexus One.   This post is coming from my mobile phone and later edited once I got to a computer.

Brad Beecher (@bradbeecher) has shared a Tweet with you: "bradbeecher: Leaving DCA http://t.co/XVMnV2n."

I am on my flight now and I think I am sitting next to former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker.  Gotta go.  Flight leaving.  After arriving, it was confirmed that I was sitting next to the former Fed Chairman.

Back to mobile learning - the Twitter App on my phone was a breeze to use, in fact it let me share my tweet with my blog - hence the reference to the earlier tweet.  It is pretty interesting how all of these various apps are integrated to provided a more seamless experience for the end user.  I have no idea how an iPhone works as I find Apple's iOS exceedingly confusing to use and Android really quite simple, but Android must have some sharing API utilized by some of their built-in apps and used by 3rd party developers.  It makes sharing photos, videos, tweets, contacts and much more so easy and it appears to be interoperable.  Android is a great mobile platform, I cannot wait to get an Android tablet soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment